We are experiencing technical difficulties with the server this site is on. We are working to resolve the issue. There may be intermittent down time until this issue is resolved. Thank you.
How to convert a Clone to Master logbook file
Published 19 April 2017 09:23 AM (Article ID: 133)
To convert your clone back to a master, follow the steps below:
1) Backup your data file by clicking File..Backup
2) Click Help..About Logbook Pro and at the bottom it shows the path to your data file which ends in .LBK, note this location
3) While still in the Help...About Logbook Pro dialog, double-click the scrolling image in the center of the screen, a support dialog will appear
4) Click the button for the top option to force a data structure rebuild
5) Close and reopen Logbook Pro, go through the steps as prompted
6) Click File..Move Logbook To.. and remove _clone from the filename if it exists
© 2018 NC Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Logbook Pro® and APDL® are registered trademarks of NC Software, Inc.
All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners